Programming system for dressing and profiling
WinWOP stands for “Workplace oriented programming system“, running under the most common Windows operating system.
- Easiest menu-guided operating panel.
- Operation with or without mouse fully supported (all functions controllable with softkeys).
- During the grinding process, an automatic calculation of the swivel angle with collision test is executed for the dressing geometry.
- All traverse movements during the profiling process can be simulated dynamically on the monitor with real profiling tools.
- Contour data can be taken over by DXF-file.
- Integrated contour editor for frequent profiles.
- Creation of complex geometries within a few minutes.
- Complete geometries are created in the most simple way by a minimum of entries.
- All traverse distances and angle settings are automatically calculated on site.
- Option with all entries: The WinWOP – contour editor allows to enter simple profiles as fast as possible, and to profile them immediately.
- Setting of the dressing tool; entering of the geometrical data of the dressing station.
- This process, also known as pendulum path grinding, is mostly used if the contour width exceeds the width of the grinding disc. Here, the grinding disc is furnished with a simple radius profile. The contour at the workpiece is created via interpolation of the Y-Z axis.